Skip to main content

12.20 Friday Faves

12.20 Friday Faves

Hi friends! Happy Friday! How was your week? Ours was a good one. Lots of fun events with the kids and we’re headed off on a holly jolly adventure this weekend.

I can’t even believe Christmas is a few days away. How are we feeling, friends?? Are you ready? I totally feel like it snuck up on us this year, and while I think I’ve done a lot, I still feel like there’s so much to do. I’m trying to just take a step back, breathe, and rememebr the true reason for the season and not get too wrapped into the stress behind it all (even though it can be a lot). We’ve got this, friends!

Friendly reminder: it’s not too late to join in this year’s Favorite Things giveway! There are SO MANY amazing prizes up for grabs – the winner will get over $1800 worth of goodies.

Annual Favorite Things Giveaway 2024

It’s time for the weekly Friday Faves party. This is where I share some of my favorite finds from the week and around the web. I always love to hear about your faves, too, so please shout out something you’re loving in the comments section below.

12.20 Friday Faves

Fashion + beauty + random:

(Holiday nails with Liv! While this won’t be a regular thing – dance competitions start in January and she can’t have anything on her nails – it was a fun little Christmas activity)

If you’re shopping for last-minute gifts, here are some ideas from this year’s gift guides:

– For Her

– For Him

– For Teens

– For the Kids

– Stocking Stuffers, Favorite Things, and Under $50 Finds

Dress from RTR Unlimited:

Shoshanna has become one of my favorite brands; the cuts are extremely flattering and the fabric is always heavy and high-quality.

Read, watch, listen:

What are you grateful for?

Fitness, health, life, and good eats:

Holiday goodies from my friends at IHP, including my fave chocolate cherry squares:

My friends at Sakara sent some meals to enjoy this week and they’ve been a lifesaver with everything going on. They’ve added some new meals to the menu, and they’ve all been beautiful, fresh and super flavorful. If you’re curious about treating yourself with some meals, you can check it out here and use GINAHSAKARA for 20% off.

 

If you’re planning for next week, my favorite holiday meal ideas are here!

Lemon rosemary chicken soup.

Lifewave patches! I really appreciate all of the extra energy I’ve had lately with the holiday events and planning. You can get yours here and check out my post here.

January detox starts January 13th if you want to plan ahead! My code is FITNESSITA10 if you’d like to join in.

Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today! Have an amazing weekend and I’ll see ya soon!

xoxo

Gina

The post 12.20 Friday Faves appeared first on The Fitnessista.

https://ift.tt/ULd6I7g

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discover The World’s Smallest “Mountain” – The Mount Paltry

Discover The World’s Smallest “Mountain” – The Mount Paltry Move over Everest, there’s a new headline-grabber in town and it’s barely taller than you are. Mount Paltry has exploded on social media as the world’s smallest mountain , a tiny bump in Australia that has become internet-famous precisely because it looks… well, not very mountain-like at all. In a world obsessed with extreme hikes and record-breaking peaks, this modest mound has captured global attention by doing the exact opposite: being proudly underwhelming. Where on Earth Is Mount Paltry? Mount Paltry is described in viral posts as a miniature mountain in Australia, rising only a few metres above the surrounding land. It’s usually shown as a small, rounded rise in an otherwise flat landscape the kind of bump you might expect to call a hill, or even “just a bit of ground,” rather than a mountain. That’s exactly why people love it: the contrast between the dramatic title “world’s smallest mountain” and the very ordinar...

Sculpt Society Review

Sculpt Society Review Sharing my thoughts on Sculpt Society and if I’d recommend this workout! For today’s post, I’m excited to share an updated review on one of my all-time favorite workouts! I was ad-targeted for this one forever, and since I always love trying new body workouts and absolutely love dance cardio, I figured I’d give it a whirl about a year ago. This workout program was founded by Megan Roup ( you can check out her Instagram here ) and I’ll share a full review below. Heads up that this review isn’t sponsored; I signed up for a 7-day free trial and am still a paying happy member over a year later. I’ve tried a lottttt of fitness apps in my routine and am always pumped when I find a winner. You can use my referral link to get a 7-day trial plus one month free on the fitness app! Sculpt Society Review What Is Sculpt Society? As I mentioned above, Sculpt Society was created by celebrity trainer Megan Roup and is a blend of dance cardio, barre, Pilates, and traditiona...

Glamorous Plus-Size Wedding Guest Dresses in Beautiful Styles

Glamorous Plus-Size Wedding Guest Dresses in Beautiful Styles Did you know that over 67% of women in the U.S. wear a size 14 or larger? Yet, despite the demand, the fashion industry has been slow to provide elegant, well-fitting, and on-trend plus- size wedding guest dresses. Many women face limited choices, ill-fitting designs, and outdated silhouettes that fail to highlight their curves. Shopping for the perfect dress can feel like navigating a minefield either the options lack style, the fit is off, or the available dresses don’t align with the formality of the event. For years, plus-size women have been told to “hide” their curves instead of celebrating them. Traditional formalwear often lacks the structure, comfort, or aesthetic appeal needed to make plus-size wedding guests feel just as glamorous as their straight-size counterparts. The frustration of sifting through uninspiring racks, struggling with restrictive fabrics, or settling for ill- proportioned designs is all too fami...