Skip to main content

9.25 Friday Faves

9.25 Friday Faves

Hiiii! Happy weekend! Hello from the other side of the plague. We had the domino effect of sickness in our house. P got sick, then the Pilot, then Liv, and I thought I had fought it… and it got me. I was pretty sick all week last week and just now on the ups. It felt good to take a barre class yesterday – my first workout in over a week!!

The rest of the weekend should be pretty fun. The Pilot is in town, I’m hoping we can go line dancing at Maverick, high school football game (so fun), P has a soccer game and a bday party. The weather has been the tiniest bit crispy and I love that it feels a little bit like fall. I hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend ahead!

For now, i’s time for the weekly Friday Faves roundup! This is where I share some of my favorite finds from the week and around the web. I always love hearing about your faves, too, so please shout out something you’re loving in the comments section below.

(Friendly reminder that affiliate links are included in Friday Faves! Thank you so much for supporting the blog)

9.25 Friday Faves

Fashion, beauty, random:

These beauty gummies from Organifi! It’s still a little too early to see if they’re doing anything, but they taste absolutely amazing. This link should auto-apply my code FITNESSISTA for your discount.

Madewell is having a huge sale right now! I love these jeans, these flats, this midi dress, and this cardigan.

Tuckernuck is also having an amazing sale.

Read, watch, listen:

Reading this right now and it was blowing my mind. If you’re someone who loves the woo side of things, I highly recommend it.

Return to the podcast! I finally recorded a long episode about the great identity crisis and what I’ve been working on behind the scenes. It should be live next Thursday 🙂

New Substack with the great Christmas plan! I’m getting things together as early as possible this year and am sharing my plan if you’d like to join!

Totally trying this tip.

Loved this podcast episode.

Fitness, health, and good eats:

New workout clothes from Vuori. I hadn’t bought workout clothes in quite a while and did a lil refresh. I got these leggings and this top, another color of the same style of leggings with this sports bra, a new pair of black leggings, and two of these shirts. I have it in white and wear it all the time. I love that their clothes are such incredible quality and they always have new colors to choose from.

Footage of the Pilot getting his Minerals and Metals test:

I’m excited to go through these with him.

Sunday dinner plans.

Have an amazing weekend and I’ll see ya soon!

xoxo

Gina

The post 9.25 Friday Faves appeared first on The Fitnessista.

https://ift.tt/UZxF4zM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discover The World’s Smallest “Mountain” – The Mount Paltry

Discover The World’s Smallest “Mountain” – The Mount Paltry Move over Everest, there’s a new headline-grabber in town and it’s barely taller than you are. Mount Paltry has exploded on social media as the world’s smallest mountain , a tiny bump in Australia that has become internet-famous precisely because it looks… well, not very mountain-like at all. In a world obsessed with extreme hikes and record-breaking peaks, this modest mound has captured global attention by doing the exact opposite: being proudly underwhelming. Where on Earth Is Mount Paltry? Mount Paltry is described in viral posts as a miniature mountain in Australia, rising only a few metres above the surrounding land. It’s usually shown as a small, rounded rise in an otherwise flat landscape the kind of bump you might expect to call a hill, or even “just a bit of ground,” rather than a mountain. That’s exactly why people love it: the contrast between the dramatic title “world’s smallest mountain” and the very ordinar...

Sculpt Society Review

Sculpt Society Review Sharing my thoughts on Sculpt Society and if I’d recommend this workout! For today’s post, I’m excited to share an updated review on one of my all-time favorite workouts! I was ad-targeted for this one forever, and since I always love trying new body workouts and absolutely love dance cardio, I figured I’d give it a whirl about a year ago. This workout program was founded by Megan Roup ( you can check out her Instagram here ) and I’ll share a full review below. Heads up that this review isn’t sponsored; I signed up for a 7-day free trial and am still a paying happy member over a year later. I’ve tried a lottttt of fitness apps in my routine and am always pumped when I find a winner. You can use my referral link to get a 7-day trial plus one month free on the fitness app! Sculpt Society Review What Is Sculpt Society? As I mentioned above, Sculpt Society was created by celebrity trainer Megan Roup and is a blend of dance cardio, barre, Pilates, and traditiona...

Glamorous Plus-Size Wedding Guest Dresses in Beautiful Styles

Glamorous Plus-Size Wedding Guest Dresses in Beautiful Styles Did you know that over 67% of women in the U.S. wear a size 14 or larger? Yet, despite the demand, the fashion industry has been slow to provide elegant, well-fitting, and on-trend plus- size wedding guest dresses. Many women face limited choices, ill-fitting designs, and outdated silhouettes that fail to highlight their curves. Shopping for the perfect dress can feel like navigating a minefield either the options lack style, the fit is off, or the available dresses don’t align with the formality of the event. For years, plus-size women have been told to “hide” their curves instead of celebrating them. Traditional formalwear often lacks the structure, comfort, or aesthetic appeal needed to make plus-size wedding guests feel just as glamorous as their straight-size counterparts. The frustration of sifting through uninspiring racks, struggling with restrictive fabrics, or settling for ill- proportioned designs is all too fami...