Skip to main content

10.2 Friday Faves

10.2 Friday Faves

Hiiii! Happy Friday! How are you? I hope you had a wonderful week. The Pilot was gone this week so it was just me and the crew, but now he’s home and we’re headed on vacation for fall break! I’ll share all of the details over on IG stories but we’re doing another Disney cruise with some friends and I.can’t.even.wait. I hope you have an amazing weekend, too!

(boo baskets for my favorite lil cuties! They both got Halloween pajamas, a Halloween glass tumbler, Roblox gift card and candy. P’s had NBA trading cards and some little toys and Liv’s had a lip gloss, candy corn nails, and some bracelets.)

For now, i’s time for the weekly Friday Faves roundup! This is where I share some of my favorite finds from the week and around the web. I always love hearing about your faves, too, so please shout out something you’re loving in the comments section below.

(Friendly reminder that affiliate links are included in Friday Faves! Thank you so much for supporting the blog)

10.2 Friday Faves

Fashion, beauty, random:

September bestsellers! It’s so wild to think that October is already here.

Here are the top things that I shared on the blog last month:

This perfect midi dress.

This jumpsuit on super sale (love it for hot yoga).

This AN hoodie. I packed it for our trip this weekend.

My go-to leggings.

These gorgeous metallic flats.

This exquisite Farm Rio dress.

One of my all-time favorite hair masks.

These jeans are perfection and an amazing price point.

This scoop tank – I have it in three colors.

So glad so many of you stocked up on the beauty gummies! You can check them out here – I think this link auto-applies my FITNESSISTA discount code

The BEST mold-free coffee. It’s my absolute favorite and the Pilot is hooked on it, too. He even travels with it. This link applies my discount code.

OBSESSED with this Revolve dress. I have some conferences coming up next month so I might have to go for it.

A blog post with current hair essentials!

Quince bedding. I got this lovely coverlet and the fabric is a DREAM. (I follow the Australian bedding guy on Instagram who scolds you into doing it right, so I needed to update the bed situation.)

I’ve become a huge fan of Quince over the past year. They use 100% organic cotton, linen, and cashmere in their products and I’ve been blown away by everything I’ve bought.

Went to a fun choir event with the friend this week and wore this dress. True to size and super cute with sneakers or flats.

Read, watch, listen:

I’ve posted a bit on Substack lately! Check out the great Christmas plan and my experience microdosing a GLP.

Started this book but I can tell it’s going to be a slow burn. Is it worth sticking it out?

Maybe my most vulnerable podcast episode ever about the great identity crisis.

Fitness, health, and good eats:

October is here which means it’s time for these flourless pumpkin chocolate chip bars. The girls and I will eat almost an entire batch in one day. It’s that good. If there are any leftover, they also taste amazing cold out of the fridge.

More reasons to love coffee.

After being sick, I’ve been easing back into the workout routines with Sculpt Society. They feel challenging in the moment but don’t leave me drained for the entire day. You can try it for free here.

Have an amazing weekend and I’ll see ya soon!

xoxo

Gina

The post 10.2 Friday Faves appeared first on The Fitnessista.

https://ift.tt/p6lHOyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Discover The World’s Smallest “Mountain” – The Mount Paltry

Discover The World’s Smallest “Mountain” – The Mount Paltry Move over Everest, there’s a new headline-grabber in town and it’s barely taller than you are. Mount Paltry has exploded on social media as the world’s smallest mountain , a tiny bump in Australia that has become internet-famous precisely because it looks… well, not very mountain-like at all. In a world obsessed with extreme hikes and record-breaking peaks, this modest mound has captured global attention by doing the exact opposite: being proudly underwhelming. Where on Earth Is Mount Paltry? Mount Paltry is described in viral posts as a miniature mountain in Australia, rising only a few metres above the surrounding land. It’s usually shown as a small, rounded rise in an otherwise flat landscape the kind of bump you might expect to call a hill, or even “just a bit of ground,” rather than a mountain. That’s exactly why people love it: the contrast between the dramatic title “world’s smallest mountain” and the very ordinar...

Sculpt Society Review

Sculpt Society Review Sharing my thoughts on Sculpt Society and if I’d recommend this workout! For today’s post, I’m excited to share an updated review on one of my all-time favorite workouts! I was ad-targeted for this one forever, and since I always love trying new body workouts and absolutely love dance cardio, I figured I’d give it a whirl about a year ago. This workout program was founded by Megan Roup ( you can check out her Instagram here ) and I’ll share a full review below. Heads up that this review isn’t sponsored; I signed up for a 7-day free trial and am still a paying happy member over a year later. I’ve tried a lottttt of fitness apps in my routine and am always pumped when I find a winner. You can use my referral link to get a 7-day trial plus one month free on the fitness app! Sculpt Society Review What Is Sculpt Society? As I mentioned above, Sculpt Society was created by celebrity trainer Megan Roup and is a blend of dance cardio, barre, Pilates, and traditiona...

Glamorous Plus-Size Wedding Guest Dresses in Beautiful Styles

Glamorous Plus-Size Wedding Guest Dresses in Beautiful Styles Did you know that over 67% of women in the U.S. wear a size 14 or larger? Yet, despite the demand, the fashion industry has been slow to provide elegant, well-fitting, and on-trend plus- size wedding guest dresses. Many women face limited choices, ill-fitting designs, and outdated silhouettes that fail to highlight their curves. Shopping for the perfect dress can feel like navigating a minefield either the options lack style, the fit is off, or the available dresses don’t align with the formality of the event. For years, plus-size women have been told to “hide” their curves instead of celebrating them. Traditional formalwear often lacks the structure, comfort, or aesthetic appeal needed to make plus-size wedding guests feel just as glamorous as their straight-size counterparts. The frustration of sifting through uninspiring racks, struggling with restrictive fabrics, or settling for ill- proportioned designs is all too fami...